The lengthy, thick hairs groom up the personality of a person. Stay happy and stress-free as it helps in boosting your hair health too. The aging process and genetics may result in hair loss. The root cause behind hair loss determines which treatments are most effective. In the following article, we get to know about How to stop hair fall? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Table of Contents
Are you losing your hair?
Hair fall is common in more than 50% of women. But how can you identify when hair fall is excessive, and you have to get treatment for your hair loss. Your pillow, your brush, and your sink show the possible signs of hair fall. The volume of your hair can also identify the thinning of your hair. Hair fall can be a result of meditation, any illness, post-delivery time, stress, or poor diet to stop hair fall.
Any of the reasons; why you are suffering from hair loss can be cured, and again you can have noticeable hairs that enhance your beauty to stop hair fall.
How to stop hair loss?
Following are things you can do to prevent hair fall and hair thinning.
- Intake of a good diet- introduce fresh herbs and raw vegetables in diet that can help prevent androgenic alopecia (male/female pattern baldness). Taking parsley, basil, and green salads at least thrice a week can give you the best results.
- Extra intake of protein- to stop hair loss, protein intake plays a vital role. As the follicles of hair are made up of Keratin named protein, one should increase the amount of protein intake in the form of eggs, nuts, meat, beans, lentils, chicken, and dairy products.
- Medical supplements for hair treatment- hair growth needs most of the vitamins we lack in our diet. The multivitamins supplements help in fulfilling the requirements. Vitamins A, B, C, D, iron, and zinc are essential for hair growth. Take these with the help of a doctor’s prescription.
- Scalp care- your scalp needs proper care to grow hairs. It should be clean to provide a healthy environment for hairs for growth. To avoid further damage to strands must use shampoo and conditioner that suits you.
- Hair massage- massaging your scalp with oils can regulate blood circulation. The regulation of blood circulation will open the pores to grow more hair follicles and strengthen hairs preventing hair fall. Olive and coconut oil are the best; coconut oil protects your hair from heat and UV rays, while olive oil gives deep conditioning to your hairs.
- Styling hairs- try to tie your hairs gently and avoid using harsh chemicals on your hairs as those chemicals badly damage your hair, resulting in hair loss in women especially.
- Medical treatment- PRP and laser treatment can help the growth of hairs having genetic issues or those who have faced chemotherapies due to which they have lost hair.
If you are not getting the desired results after following the tips mentioned above. It is suggested to consult a dermatologist right away.
Also read: how much does it cost to build a house