Are you looking for the recipe that generates your interest in milk? Many things can be added to the milk to make the taste of milk change and make it yummier. What if we add something beneficial for your health and make the milk healthier? The ingredient which I am talking about is almond. In the following article, we get to know about So please don’t skip the How to make Almond Milk? article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Table of Contents
In this recipe, I will add some new ingredients other than almonds to make a magical taste that you have not tasted before. These ingredients are:
- Milk: The quantity would be according to the demand.
- Almonds: The quantity would depend on the number of glasses you want to make. If you make 1 glass, 4 to 5 almonds are enough.
- Water: You have to take water to make the paste of almonds. Water quantity will be according to the almonds you are going to add. For four almonds, take less than half a cup.
- Chocolate: You can add a chocolate bar after crushing them completely for more flavor. Half a chocolate bar would be enough for 1 glass of almond milk.
- Strawberries: There is another flavoring ingredient that I prefer to add to it: strawberry. Two strawberries are enough if you are making 1 glass of almond milk.
You can make almond milk with the help of the above-written ingredients very simply. Just follow the following steps to make it possible.
The very first step is to prepare an almond paste. For this, you only need almonds and water. If you want to make 1 glass of almond milk, take 4 to 5 almonds and put them in a grinder. After that, according to 4 to 5 almonds, less than half a cup of water is enough. Put water in the blinder also. Start the machine, and after 2 to 3 minutes, your almond paste will be ready.
Note: An important note about the almonds is that don’t add almonds as it is. You have to keep almonds in water and leave them for at least 12 hours. After 12 hours, the almonds become soft, remove the cover and then use them to make a paste.
Now take milk according to the demand and pour it into the blinder. After that pore, the almonds are also pasted into the blinder and blinded.
Now it’s time to add flavoring ingredients to make the milk tasty. For this, we have a chocolate bar. Cut the chocolate bar into maximum pieces so that the blades of the blinder can blind them easily and completely.
Another flavoring ingredient we have is strawberry. Cut two strawberries into half if you want to make 1 glass of almond milk and add them to the blinder.
The last step is to blind all the added ingredients in the ready almond milk. Blind until all the added ingredients crush well and make a mixture. Serve well and enjoy.
Also read: how to make bath bombs.