We all know cabbage that we enjoy in our salads, meals, soup, and stews. It’s a very healthy vegetable, but we find adding its smell and taste to our dishes difficult. But here I have many delicious recipes and benefits so you can add them to your diet very easily. So let’s get started with the help of cabbage. In the following article, we get to know about How to cook cabbage? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Table of Contents
Benefits Of Cabbage
- Cabbage is full of vitamins, minerals, fiber, calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- Cabbage has properties to lose weight.
- It is an antioxidant vegetable and is also used as an anti-inflammation.
- It contains fiber which plays an important role in digestion and bowel movement.
- Reduce high blood pressure and prevent heart diseases.
- Decrease unhealthy cholesterol levels.
- Its a cheap and available all around the year.
- It prevents cancer.
- Help to reduce breast pain.
- It removes wrinkles and dark spots, so it works as anti-aging.
How To Cook Cabbage
- Ingredients (for 6 stuffed rolls)
- 6 cabbage leaf
- 1 Chicken breast piece
- One chopped onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 piquillo peppers
- 1 carrot
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 clove garlic paste
- 3tbsp of tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Coriander leaves or parsley
Preparation of Filling
- Boil the chicken breast piece and shred.
- Meanwhile, cut the green bell into small cubes with carrot, tomatoes, piquillo peppers.
- Put the pan on medium flame and add olive oil.
- Now add chopped onion and garlic paste and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, carrot, green bell, and piquillo peppers and saute them.
- Now add shredded chicken, salt, pepper, tomato sauce, and coriander leaves and stir well and cover for about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the flame. Your filling is ready.
Preparation of rolls
- Take the 6 cabbage leaves and boil them for 5 minutes.
- Then start filling in these leaves. Wrap the filling in the cabbage leave and use egg wash to close the ends of the cabbage leaves.
- Shallow fry the rolls for 2 minutes and serve hot with your favorite sauce.
- If you dont want to fry the rolls, you can also bake them for 15 minutes at 180-degree temperature.
- You can also add crushed cheese in the roles.
Cabbage with Ground Beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of garlic paste
- 2 tomatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 green chili 1 cabbage
- Half kg ground beef
- Coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp of chopped almonds
- Red chili flakes
- Take a pressure cooker and add 2 glasses of water, chopped onion, garlic paste, tomatoes, green chilies, and ground beef. Close the pressure cooker and steam for about 20 minutes so that the beef gound cooks perfectly.
- Meanwhile, chop the cabbage very nicely.
- Open the pressure cooker with great care when the time is over and add olive oil, Spices, and cabbage.
- Parch well for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and chopped almonds.
- Serve hot with tortillas and enjoy.
Also read: how to lower blood pressure fast