The fajita, guacamole, nachos, french fries, pasta, quesadillas, etc., are the favorite dishes of parties for our young generation. Quesadillas are just like sandwiches. You have to take tortillas made with corn and wheat flour and a delicious filling made by your favorite ingredients with cheese. But in some regions, it is found without cheese. In the following article, we get to know about How to make quesadillas? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Quesadillas are also used as a dinner or late-night craving si I suggest you keep a stock of tortillas at home to make this delicious meal at home, whatever you want. Traditional quesadillas have many fillings with cheese, onion, tomato, parsley, chicken, meat mince, mushrooms, olives, and eggs. If you are a vegetarian, you can make a vegetable quesadilla; otherwise, you can add chicken, fish, etc., that you like. Ita a very easy and delicious dish, so in this article, I will guide you in making different quesadillas at home like professionals. So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- Put the nonstick frying pan on medium flame and let it heat. Now heat the quesadilla in this pan on both sides without oil.
- Now put a slice of cheese, or you can also add crushed cheese.
- Fold the tortilla and heat.
- When the one side starts turning golden- brown color changes the side and heat it.
- The other sides turn golden-brown color, and cheese is also melted perfectly.
- Please put it on a plate and serve it hot with your favorite sauce.
- You can also make these cheese quesadillas in a preheated oven.
- Chicken vegetable quesadillas
- Boiled chicken breast
Also, add your favorite vegetables
- After wash and drying, peel and cut the vegetables into small cubes.
- Put the frying pan on medium flame and add a thread of oil. Now start to saute the vegetable in it.
- Add boil sliced chicken breast pieces in it and start cooking.
- Add salt and paper, stir, and off the flame.
- Now heat the tortillas in a frying pan without oil on both sides.
- Put the vegetable chicken filling in half part of the tortillas. Dont put the filling on the whole tortillas so that you may have difficulty folding it.
- Also, add crushed cheese and fold the tortilla.
- Cover and Heat the quesadilla on both sides until cheese melts and mix with filling.
- Now put it on the plate and serve with chili sauce.
- Coriander leaves
- Chadder cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- After peeling, grind the garlic cloves.
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Put the nonstick frying pan on medium flame and add 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add garlic and mushrooms to it and start cooking. Now add salt, pepper, and coriander and keep stirring until they mix and golden color.
- Meanwhile, cook an egg without oil.
- Now it’s assembly time. Heat the tortillas on both sides and add mushroom filling on the half side. Put cooked egg and crushed cheddar cheese, fold the tortilla just like a half-moon.
- Change the side so that cheese melts properly and is mixed with mushroom filling.
- Place on the plate and serve hot with white sauce.
- You can also add olives.
Also read: how much are Disney world tickets.