Another term used for body fat is “adipose tissue.” This fat is normally present in our body, serves several functions, such as providing energy and insulation to the body. In the following article, we get to know about How to lose belly fat in a week? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
There are two types of body fat:
- Essential body fat.
- Storage of body fat.
Both of them serve their purposes in the body, but the excess of both can cause a series of health issues. As
Table of Contents
“Excess of everything is worst; Even if it is best otherwise.”
Women usually have more body fat as compared to men. But its range or level varies according to your age also, and sometimes your muscles carry more weight, and you predict it as your body fat. The nutritional content of body fat in men is 8-19%, while the healthy range in women is 21-33%.
Factors contributing to excess body fat:
The most common causes which can contribute to overweight or increase in body fat are overeating and physical inactivity, while many other factors are causing excess body fat such as;
- Genetics is one of the factors causing body fat if your parents or your family have overweight, so you can also be obese.
- Extra intake of carbohydrates can also because weight gain or an increase in body fat.
- Frequent eating, like eating large meals than eating small meals after a short interval of time, can also cause an increase in body fat.
- Taking medicines associated with diabetes, blood pressure, antidepressants can also cause weight gain.
- Some people start eating more during stress or anger. This can also result in weight gain or excess body fat.
- Some diseases can also contribute to the increasing level of fat, such as high sugar levels, hypothyroidism, insulin resistance, etc.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause, or taking birth control pills can also because weight gain in women.
- Overeating and inactivity as the main causes we have discussed earlier.
- Child obesity because in childhood you have gained weight.
- Social factors can also contribute to excess body fat.
Complications of excess body fat:
Excess body fat can cause bulkiness and overweight in a person. Other than that, it causes a high level of LDL and triglycerides and a low HDL level. Excess body fat can also increase blood sugar levels and insulin. It causes depression, high blood pressure, difficulty in breathing, heart attacks, liver diseases, pregnancy complications, cancer, diabetes, strokes, etc. as; you have to face that many issues with excess body fat, so you need to treat it as it is not the sign of a healthy body but an Ill body. So you have to follow different measures to lose your body fat.
How to lose body fat?
Whether you want to maintain your overall health or get a slim figure or lose fat, you can practice these simple ways to achieve it;
- Strength training is one of the best ways to lose body fat. The lifting of heavy objects can cause the burning of fats. Aerobic exercise is also very helpful.
- Increasing protein intake in your diet is also the best way to lose body fat, more likely belly fat, because it reduces appetite.
- Getting enough sleep is also very useful for weight loss because taking less sleep can cause the gain of appetite and hunger. As a result, it causes weight gain, so you have to take at least 7 hours of sleep daily.
- Taking vinegar in your diet is also very helpful for fat loss because it gives you the feeling of fullness and is helpful for many other health issues.
- Take healthy fats and swap away unhealthy ones. Healthy fats take a while to digest, thus causing a reduction in hunger. Healthy fats include avocado, coconut oil, nuts, etc.
- Take healthy beverages and avoid beverages like alcohol, cold drinks, and juice because they are rich in sugar; take green tea and water in place of them.
- You can also increase the intake of fibres in your diet to reduce the feeling of hunger.
- Extra intake of refined carbs causes weight gain so reduce the intake of carbs in your diet.
- Coffee contains caffeine which also causes weight loss but avoids extra use.
- Iron is also very necessary not only for weight loss but the deficiency of iron also causes shortness in breathing and fatigue with impaired thyroid function.