At someplace, every man has doubt that drinking alcohol is something that can affect the fertility of men. No doubt, it is understood that alcohol is injurious to men’s health and damage fertility. As many health care providers advise men that at the time of fertility they should stop drinking alcohol as it is quite injurious to both men and women.
Men often confused about understanding how much of quantity of alcohol affect the men. Optimistic studies depict that consumption of alcohol more than 4 ounces in a day is bad for the reproductive system of men, this quantity can decrease the fertility level of them.
For instance, if a man drinks one bottle of beer or glass of wine that contains half of the ounces of alcohol. Also, it based on which kind of alcohol you are drinking. Like, if you intake 8 bottles of bear it is said to be as you are consuming 4 ounces of alcohol that will harm the fertility of men.
Effects Caused by the drinking of alcohol:
Well, these are some effects that are caused by the drinking of alcohol:
- Remember that consuming the excess level of alcohol will increases the estrogen level of men. Studies found that it effect in the development of hormones and sperms of men as alcohol is a toxin, which not only kills the cells of generating sperms, but it is something that causes testicles, gynecomastia and lack interest in sex
- Drinking an adequate amount of alcohol can cause disorder in the gonads, which as outcomes changing of the structure of testicles and even decrease the level of T serum. Remember that decreasing level of T serum is something that will decrease the fertility level of men
- Also, consuming an excessive amount of alcohol regular the oval head and even straight tale of the healthy sperm that change the shape of sperm because it imperils the viability of the spermatozoa along with all this, also, it will damages the morphology of sperm that has irreversible effects to men
- Studies depicted that drinking an adequate amount of alcohol can reduce sperm count and density. Typically, when it comes to men body, it is something that will count up to 120 million but, consumption of excessive alcohol can drastically reduce the count and also cause in abnormalities in shape size, and also the tail of sperm. Also, it affects sperm mobility very badly. Thus, sperm donation is a very popular concept around the globe
- Heavy consumption of alcohol can cause impotence and even reduce the quality of sperm in men
- Medical PRO reveals that consuming alcohol in an unlimited manner will reduce the production of testosterone and also shrinks the testicles (the place where the testosterone is developed)
Yes, you have to stop drinking alcohol to become a dad! Studies show that once a man quit drinking, there will be an improvement in his sperm quality and counts just within 3 months as the sperm also require only 3 months for development. Yes, it is well said that excess of everything is bad, so if it is hard to stop, then simply, reduce the amount or consult to your MEDICA PRO!