Do you live near Texas, or are heading to it in these holidays? If so, then at a place as exciting as Texas, you may need to know where to crash at to feed your hunger and explore amazing dishes. Below you can find places of 10 best food for breakfast in Texas.
Instead of having the usual, you must try the most special dishes in Texas and not miss the chance you have to treat your taste buds with amazing fun, at any cost. Now, if you’ll do that by trying out the best food for breakfast in Texas than there might not be a better start to your days in Texas.
So, to help you dive right into the amazing dishes and cut out all the searching parts for you, here the best foods list. The 10 best food for breakfast in Texas are must-try dishes for breakfast, so don’t miss this chance.
Table of Contents
10 Best Foods Ideas:
1. MACHACADO AND EGGS PLATE:
- This Northern Mexican dish is available at Pete’s Tako House, San Antonio. It consists of a yummy combination of fluffy eggs and dried shredded beef, along with fresh pico de gallo. You can add some cheese to it to make it more delicious and interesting.
- This special breakfast item is available at Weikel’s Bakery, LA Grange. If you’re on a drive from Houston or Austin or somewhere near it, you cross this place at Highway 71; so don’t forget to miss out on its amazing treats. The Kolaches made here vary in tastes and flavors, from poppy seeds to pineapple, chocolate or creamy cheese flavors; and many more.
3. BREAKFAST TACOS
- You can try these amazing tacos at Taqueria Almeida #1, CORPUS CHRISTI. These tortillas are freshly made having a heavenly taste. You can add in some amazing fillings like either cheese and bean or egg and cheese and treat your taste buds with these extremely delicious breakfast tacos.
4. BISCUITS AND GRAVY
- You can have these yummy biscuits at Abi-Haus, Abilene. This special dish is presented with peppery cream gravy and crisp bacon to make you want more with every bite you take.
5. COUNTRY FRIED STEAK AND EGGS
- This completely Texas-based dish is available at Cast Iron Grill, Lubbock. The steaks in it are fried like chicken and are covered with creamy gravy. The presentation and taste will definitely make your day healthy and fun if this is going to be your breakfast.
6. FRIED CHICKEN AND WAFFLE
- An extreme crispy Fried chicken and sweet Belgian waffle combination which is a signature cream gravy of the chef in Jonathan’s Oak Cliff, Dallas. This one’s surely going to make your mouth-watering at first sight.
7. DONUT HOLES
- These soft and juicy donut holes are available at Round Rock Donuts, Round Rock. These perfect donut bites, portraying an extremely yummy sweet taste and eye-catching orange glow isn’t letting me get my eyes off of it. After all, they aren’t known as one of the best food for breakfast in Texas for nothing, right!
8. ELVIS PANCAKES
- These yummy fruity pancakes is a special dish of Kerbey Lane Cafe, Austin. These sweet, salty and peanut-buttery pancakes will definitely make your breakfast unforgettable once you taste this.
9. CRAB CAKE AND EGGS
- This amazing combination of crab cakes and eggs benedict in a dish is available at The Sunflower Bakery And Cafe, Galveston. This crunchy, creamy breakfast meal is just the perfect thing to eat to start your day pleasantly.
10. CHILAQUILES PLATE
- This tasty and unforgettable dish is available at Good Luck Cafe, El Paso. This amazingly tasty and eye-catching dish is known as one of the best food for breakfast in Texas.
It consists of a combination of crispy tortillas and some red and green salsa and topped with an egg. It served with some rice and beans, To make sure you’re having a great healthy start of your day.