Your beauty reflects through your face a lot. Any flaw in skin lowers down your beauty and personality. The dark spots, the dark circles on your beautiful skin, give a terrible impact of yours on anyone with whom you interact. Significantly, the dark circles under your eyes depress you too. To end these dark circles, you have first to figure out the reasons and causes of the dark circles. What are you lacking in your diet? What is your working and sleeping pattern? Do you sleep for 8 hrs or not? Are you stress-free? Many factors darken the under eyes skin. If you are here to read this article, then for sure, you have dark circles. No need to worry, this article is for you. Read it till the end, and you will get the tips and treatments to end up or lighten up your dark circles.
Table of Contents
Dark Circle Causes
Listed below are a few reasons for dark patches under your eyes.
- Genetics can be a genetic issue that can arise in childhood but may fade away or never do. It depends and varies from person to person.
- No sleep/oversleeping – either you are sleepless or sleep more than a limited time, resulting in dark circles under your eyes. Asleep of up to 8 hrs maximum, a person needs to fulfil their sleeping needs.
- Solar exposure – sunlight causes your skin to produce a pigment Melanin which results in darkening your skin colour, because of which your dark circles become prominent.
- Your Age – as you grow older, your skin and collagen lose, because of which your eyes show up as you have dark circles.
- Diet – the meals you have in your diet significantly impact your skin. A healthy diet and proper intake of water result in your healthy skin. If you take nicotine and caffeine in your diet, you can sleep deprived, resulting in dark circles under your eyes.
Treatments for Dark Circles
One needs to figure out the reason to carry on with the treatment. Once you figure out the reason, opt for the best dark circles treatment. You can follow up with the medicated solution.
- Eye creams for dark circles – many drug store brands have launched their eye creams for dark circles. They can treat the problems of dark circles, under-eye puffiness, and fine lines.
- Light therapy for dark circles – light therapy (Led light) produces the new skin cell and collagen to reduce the dark circles under your eyes. This can be red light therapy or infrared light therapy.
- Fillers for dark circles – The hyaluronic acid injection fillers help in reducing dark circles. From these fillers, eyes are lifted to remove the shadow and lessen the dark circles.
These are a few treatments that you can take to eliminate the dark circles that have decreased your beauty impact. Make yourself glow and be confident by making your skin looks fresh and flawless.
Also read: The Difference Between Heat And Temperature