Men look amazing and attractive with a beard, but it doesn’t look nice if it is splotchy. Nowadays, different treatments are available to get rid of the problems related to skin and hair, but sometimes they are too costly and even a waste of money. Here we will discuss tips to help you grow a beard fast and some medical treatment options. In the following article, we learn how to develop a beard more quickly? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Table of Contents
Method 1 to grow beard faster.
A clean face not only looks good but also helps remove dirt from hair follicles that speed up the process of growing a beard. Facial massages improve blood circulation and encourage faster beard growth.
Exfoliation or scrubbing
The next important step in facial cleansing is exfoliation. It removes all the dirt stuck in hair follicles, stopping hair growth. Wet your face with warm water and scrub a little quantity of scrub. Now massage it in a circular motion for 5 -10 minutes to get amazing results.
Eucalyptus-containing beard products are the best choice for increasing its growth. Markets have many useful and budget-friendly products available for promoting hair growth. You can choose any product considering your capacity.
There is an unending list of treatments available for increasing hair growth for home remedies. Some medications are described below.
Castor oil is one of the best oils that thickens hair naturally.
Amla is known as a hair thickener. It also makes hair black and stops gray hair.
A mixture of egg, honey, and yogurt is one of the best remedies for hair growth.
Method 2 to grow beard faster
A balanced and healthy lifestyle guarantees thick and shiny hair, and it discourages hair fall by making roots strong.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, and it helps in the proper functioning of our blood system, and it also hydrates your beard hair follicles.
- Vitamins and proteins are vital for our hair growth.
- Eat citrus fruits, tomatoes, carrots, and green leafy vegetables.
- Add fish, red meat. Pulses in your diet to grow thick hair.
- Biotin is extremely helpful in thickening hair, and nuts are the biggest source of biotin. They are available in supplements as well.
- Cut down on sugar, excessive salt, unhealthy fats, and junk foods.
- Stop smoking because it is harmful to our overall health.
- Regular walk or exercise flushes out toxins from our body and removes blockages. that cause thinning and falling of hair.
- Do yoga since it cures many diseases by removing negativity from our minds and encouraging blood flow in the body.
Method 3 to grow beard faster
If you need better treatment options, you must visit your nearest dermatologist since he can better advise you regarding hair growth treatments and procedures.
Hair supplements are available easily in markets, so ask the doctor to recommend and best company that works.
Microneedling to grow beard faster
Nowadays, people are going for a micro-needling process for stimulating hair growth. It is done with a device containing hundreds of tiny needles. It is considered a safe method for growing a beard so far.
Facial hair transplant
If none of the above remedies and process works for you, then a hair transplant is the only option left behind. This transplant fills in a gap in your hair and makes it look thick, but it is a costly and time-consuming process.
Also, read: how long does it take for a body to decompose.