The cereals make our all dishes delicious, but Corn is the most special, so that we add it to our soups, stews, vegetables, omelets, tortillas, sandwiches, and be eaten raw. If you want soft and sweet Corn, prefer yellow Corn. This article will guide you on how to boil Corn at home to make it easier to feel cozier in the winter. As a result, we consume it in many dishes. So let’s learn how to Boil Corn on stencils and shelled corns. In the following article, we know how to Boil Corn? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Table of Contents
How To Boil Corn
The boiling time of Corn depends upon the method we have chosen to cook Corn. If you want to cook Corn as soon as possible, use a pressure pot or use a normal bank to make raw, whole, chopped, or shelled beans at home. So, let’s get started!!
Boil milk corns
- To make your yellow corns more sweet and delicious, I suggest boiling them in milk and butter. For this purpose, place a pot on medium flame, add two to three glasses of milk, and let it boil.
- Now add butter and whole washed Corn and cover the pot.
- Let it boil for 20 minutes.
- When the time is over, stir and check the corn grain that it becomes softer.
- When the Corn becomes softer from inside and firm on the outside, turn off the flame.
- Put them on a plate add butter, salt, and pepper.
- You can also add sugar instead of salt and pepper to make them sweeter.
- Surve hot and enjoy with your family and friends.
- The milk quantity also depends upon the size of the pot and Corn.
- Shelled Corn is used in many dishes, so we will boil shelled Corn that you can use in soups, salads, vegetables, and whatever you add.
- First of all, remove the leaves of the Corn and wash them.
- Now take a sharp knife and separate the grains.
- Add water to a pot and let it boil.
- Add salt and corn grains to it.
- Cover the pot and let it boil for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drain the extra water and add corn grains to a bowl.
- Your corns are ready to enjoy it in your soup, salad, or another dish.
Boil corns in a pressure cooker
- Cooking in the pressure cooker makes it easier and delicious because it’s a way to enhance the corn aroma and taste naturally.
- After removing the leaves and washing the corns, cut the corn cobs in half.
- Add 2 glasses of water to the pressure cooker.
- Add salt and corn cobs to the pressure cooker on a high flame.
- Cook for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drain the extra water and put the Corn on a plate when the time is over. Sprinkle salt and butter and enjoy hot.
- You can also add cheese.
- How to store corns
- We all know that corns are full of minerals and vitamins and are also used to lose weight.
- So, if you boil Corn in large quantities, you can store it in your freezer.
- Just put the Corn in a plastic sealable bag and keep it in the refrigerator for about 2 to 3 months.
- In a refrigerator, you can store them for 3 to 4 days.
- Just boil the corns for 5 minutes before consuming and enjoy. The remains are fresh as you store them in the freezer for a long time.
Also read: how to calculate calorie deficit.